Are you overwhelmed with all the conflicting advice about feeding kids?
To help with the confusion, childhood feeding experts Maryann Jacobsen and Jill Castle created a credible and comprehensive resource for parents. Considered the bible of feeding kids, Fearless Feeding: How to Raise Healthy Eaters from High Chair to High School tackles the What, How and Why of feeding at each stage of development. The book translates complicated nutrition advice into simple feeding plans for every age and stage that take the fear out of feeding kids.
- Prepares parents by explaining what to expect at different stages of growth, whether it be picky eating, growth spurts or poor body image
- Helps parents work through problems such as food allergies, nutrient deficiencies, and weight management, and identifying if and when they need to seek professional help
- Empowers parents to take a whole-family approach to feeding including maximizing their own health and well-being
- Provides individualized advice for shopping and meal planning
- Offers fun, easy recipes parents can make for, and with, kids